Position Summary Details
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Technician to complete assigned preventive maintenance and reactive maintenance repairs.
- The Lead Technician will lead and participate in a team to ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks
- The employee is responsible for the running and leadership of the shift in the absence of the Supervisor.
- When the Supervisor is present, the lead technician worker may also be responsible for directing smaller workgroups
- While disciplinary authority is not given to this position, it is expected that the Lead Technician will report performance issues to the Supervisor.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)